M.D. Express Urgent Care also earned National Urgent Care Center Accreditation. While we have always known that we strive to provide excellent patient care in a timely manner, this accreditation recognizes our achievement on a national level.
Accreditation means that our facilities have reached a benchmark in the industry that assures our patients that they are receiving the highest quality medical care we can provide as an urgent care center.
A Level II Urgent Care provides standards of care that you can trust are uniform in all of our facilities. These include:
- Staffed by a Board Certified family practice or internal medicine physician
- Independently owned and operated by a non hospital organization
- X-ray and Imaging to be done on site
- Provides Occupational Medicine services
- In operation 7 days a week with a minimum of 10 hours a day